Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

SelenicMartian posted:

His best jokes are about cancer

I ended up going to class last night. Which was okayer than I thought. Because my teacher announced she has cancer and is cancelling every class after next week. Sometimes luck just goes my way. #21,083

and kids

You know what I hate? When some kid dies in a car accident people make a little pile of flowers and crap along the road. #20,330

and random shootings

Random sniping is actually pretty great... it's like a big snow day, except stores stay open. There's like nobody at the mall and stuff. And there's probably less of a risk of dying than if you drive around when it's all icy. #19,088
motherfucking Diary of a Madman :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:stonk:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dans posted:

I don't think any of us even remembered that website still existed for the last ten years
apparently Ben did

loved it so much he posted it to Twitter in all of it's insane glory

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

dans posted:

Yeah, I don't think I've thought of that page in fifteen years.

I'm not saying we were well-behaved netizens back in the day, I'm saying Ben isn't a creep, we were children when we made those websites, and all our in-joke bullshit should be taken with a grain of salt.
how much is he paying you

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

i still see no one defending this dude has provided an explanation for why he thought it appropriate, as the community manager or whatever of a company, posted a link to his website that contains cancer and pedophilia jokes and a stalking obsession and/or inside joke to his Twitter for the world to view

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Jon Do posted:

from now on when anyone uses the "we were all young" response after confronted with some of the racist / pedo jokes and the sheer volume

i would easily consider to be down with that kind of poo poo.
also anyone who says the stalking obsession is an inside joke

the point of an inside joke is that it only makes sense to your small group of people you associate it with. if i said in real life, "dunk a dill pickle reald-o", people would think i'm loving nuts. same exact situation here.

• Locked thread