Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Homer J. Fong posted:

my mom taped the news for me while i was away

What kind of mother records wank bank material for her son... And what kind of son has no shame in getting her to do it...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Duckaerobics posted:

Ah I see, examples of their ridiculous nepotism have nothing to do with CIG. This all normal for a company. Who doesn't hire a racist pedophile as their community manager?

Agreed. The Star Citizen fan community is full of normal, well adjusted people and someone creepy, obssessive and stalkerlike is a terrible choice to represent their community:

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

alphabettitouretti posted:

Aside from him being Chris Roberts no. 1 fan who was made the public face of a 100m dollar company yeah there's no connection.

100% True! Ben has completely left behind the mysogynistic attitudes he expressed in his blog when he was in High School and doesn't let it influence his work.

Nowdays, when cases of sexual harrassment come up - he takes swift action. For example, one case, where a female Star Citizen player was sexually harrassing a male playing by complaining when he sent her unsolicited dick pics, Ben's team ensured swift action was taken by banning her. ZERO TOLERANCE FOR SEXUAL HARRASSMENT!

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

Pawn 17 posted:

Did anything ever happen with DEREK SMART's lawsuit(s)? I was hoping CIG would get sued into bankruptcy and we could all enjoy the resulting community fallout as those jpegs became worthless. Imagine how much more fun that would be than the game itself.

We'll know in 2 weeks

Tigey
Apr 6, 2015

donkey salami posted:

What was,he angry about in his youth,?
Being unable as a 25 year old to have sex with 13 year olds more than once or twice a month

EDIT: Whilst working in a school

• Locked thread