Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
GBS caring about these tepid jokes, lol. You do realize that the mainstream reaction of a site that proudly posts 9/11 jokes on main page among other things would be 100% the same, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

a hole-y ghost posted:

As we said before his jokes are GBS-edgy level but we don't like him.

He's a fat dumb white guy with lovely humour who managed to run a pretty successful scam.

I guess it's like seeing your own reflection for most goons, aside from being successful.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

a hole-y ghost posted:

...pay you handsomely for BEING A loving SHILL? :crossarms:

He promised me a spaceship so I can finally go home and see my family.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

spacetoaster posted:

Here you go, brother. (this is goon art making fun of that really bad SC fanfic)

I've never heard about Star Citizen aside from the jokes thrown at it in GBS but this is mindboggling. Its like someone looked at WH40K and thought nope, this isnt edgy enough for me.

• Locked thread