Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
Fat, awkward, creepy, stalker is a pedophile News at 10:00.
Probably was IRC buds with Jared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

lol is this real?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Decebal posted:

Worst case scenario, they'll fire him and Star C will go on. The people who are still in it are past the point where something like this would change their minds.

If anything it will make them donate more feverishly.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Ok, I know we got off to a weird derail about Hitler, so here's some Drive Safely thing to stop us from swerving into such dangerous topics.

http://i.imgur.com/TDHC1wQ.gifv

lol where is the youtube for this?

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

:eyepop:

I bet he really did know Jared.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Skoll posted:

I am sad your av isn't actually Microwave's mom.

you can buy it for me.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Skoll posted:

Too busy :fap: to her. I'm glad she isn't 13 and I can gently caress her more than twice a month.

:yeah:
Thats one poon you can go to town on. MILFs are always legal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Lord Binky posted:

I guess this is the thread where we all pretend we didn't all go through an angsty pedo phase in our 20s :rolleyes:

... what?

• Locked thread