Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

can`t believe it.... struggling for the words right or wrong right now.... gonna cancel my acct and request a refund probably today. what have you done ben

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

dose anyone know how long it takes to get a refund

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

just asking becasue i have rent and car payment and this is the last straw i cannot support it this game anymore.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

a hole-y ghost posted:

sell one of your jars.

how do you think i bought the ships?

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

kikkelivelho posted:

You should probably wait until at least monday before doing anything too rash. We'll probably hear RSI's side of the story then.

thank you. i am calmed and relax now.

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

i decided now. I am gonna keep my ships, print them out and live under them. i have alot, really, and they are important to me

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

took a couple hours and a late run to walmart for more ink (lol that stuff is expensive!!) but i got the ships printed out. gota figure out a way to make these babies waterproof. they will serve as a roof above my head, expecing an eviction notice in two weeks. been a while since the last rent payment but in my defense been alot of good ship sales recently and less mouths to feed around here lately with the fam out of my way so why not is my perspective.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

parthenocarpy
Dec 18, 2003

well as to who i am what does that matter. the choice is mine and i love big ships more than lucy and trinity, even little mo

• Locked thread