Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

i still don't understand what it is about star citizen that compels people to write a billion words against or especially for. its just a pretend space ship thing that isn't out yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

dans posted:

I dunno, Kerri-Lee left the DC TV market in 1999, the same year LOAF moved to Texas, I don't know how he could have gotten any Kerri-Lee pictures unless people were sending them to him, which would be weird because 1. it's weird 2. the joke was already pretty thoroughly dead 3. I don't think anyone else had a TV capture card.

hmm interesting

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

no they will not posted:

I did a little digging myself and have an addendum

A freakin Diet Coke

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

It goes without saying that op and the other graph guy are worse than the fat man

• Locked thread