Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

T.G. Xarbala posted:

of course he'd imagine a novel series about a monster like Janeway

Janeway would have cut some bacon off his back

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

hakimashou posted:

Don't forget to say "hi" to the CIG folks in this thread too.

Hi ive never played your game because it doesnt exist but i like these threads for the funny examples of your embarrassing company and its obsessive creepy customers but i respect how yall make huge bank selling nerds pictures of things that they can pour all their idealized expectations into

but i hope yall take these freaks for every last dollar because money simply does not belong in the hands of anyone dumb enough give it to you

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Guy Mann posted:

Congratulations, something actually funny came out of Star Citizen for the first time in years and you guys still managed to ruin it with your obsessive fail AIDS.

Guy Mann posted:

grats, this was a funny thread but it got ruined by the Shart Shitizens hellthread failaids

im not sure who they are or why they're terrible but i'll keep an eye out for posts that suck more than yours

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

ZenMaster posted:

DarkOff had a bit more to add, thanks Dark.

me, frowning slightly as i flip through dossier on video game employee: the section on his childhood traumas is little more than a stub

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

8 track betamax posted:

First of all...FIRST of all, there are quite a FEW things that differentiate me from Aartrek. First of all I am not a bad person like he was. I am a loving father and a good husband and my family loves me and I have done a lot of things with my life for instance I volunteer a lot, helping out the under privileged youth. Secondly I am not fat like I assume he was, I am fit and trim and in great shape like a gazelle! Haha just a joke there but I actually not fat that part was true. I could stand to be in a little better shape and I'm hoping to get back into running this year. Thirdly, I am a way better Admin than he ever was, I make sure to be kind and moderate in my mod decisions, for instance you wont catch me banning people for no reason, in fact I have never banned ayone in my time as admin of these forums, and you can take that to the bank. Fourthly, I try to liven the place up with funny jokes and stickies, for instance this very THREAD, which I thought would be good for a laugh and it really hurts that I;m throwing you guys a bone here and you turn on me like a pack of hyenas and honestly it makes me wonder if I should continue or not. This isn''t the only thing I have to do in my life by the way, for instance I live an active and varied life and this is just a small part of it . A tiny part for instance. Please stop with the harassing, this is a thankless job and Im glad to do it but cut me some slack once in a while OK. OK? :thumbsup:

i love you like a four legged brother and am glad you made these nerds mad

• Locked thread