Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
can someone explain to me how the star citizen thread in games gets like a thousand posts a day, every day? the game's a trash fire, but it aint burning THAT hot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
this is neither here nor there but there was a chris roberts looking dude on to catch a predator back in the day, and i came across it a few weeks ago and it made me chortle fatwise

look at that!! its the same dude, just ten years younger!!! haha

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

no they will not posted:

I did a little digging myself and have an addendum

nigga you working HAAAARD for them ironic quotes

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Skoll posted:

I'm morbidly curious how :lesnick: and Mrs :lesnick: achieve coitus... Are cranes involved? Or a complicated pulley system?
you know, i was gonna say in an authoritative voice that theyre entirely too large to successfully perform anything more invasive than, like, oral intercourse or some sort of basic dildonics, but then i went on google and said "how obese do you have to be before you cant have sex" and this helpful reddit thread came up. so there you go

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Centripetal Horse posted:

Oh, man. Does that say "Peep?" That was my wife's pet name for me, back when I had a wife. I don't want to have anything in common with this Lesnick person.
she must really care for the dude if she made all that poo poo, which is sad, because if she wasnt such a big girl she could have found someone who was worth it.

• Locked thread