Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
One game I think that could use a sequel would be Warioware DIY. It was really fun to make microgames and trade them with all my friends but the online sharing system was really messed up and bad [you could put two microgames you made in your online warioware box and people with your warioware friend code could download them]. but super mario maker has a really good online sharing system so a wii u or 3DS warioware DIY could work really well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

metroid :(

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Dragon's Dogema

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Don't just post the name of a game. Tell us why

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Basically my idea is Skyrim 2. Let's face it, The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim is the biggest, bestest, most badass game that ever existed. And with mods and memes, we turned it into a living, breathing experience that has lasted years [been installed on my steam account since day one and has never left]. Basically Skyrim 2 would let you continue the dragon borns story but make it even MORE epic ((muh Fukken wallet!!!)) and yeah, more dragons to fight (think thousands at a time) and hell way bigger worlds to explore and gems to find. Brb, have to jack off thinking about this.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

no they will not posted:

One game I think that could use a sequel would be Warioware DIY. It was really fun to make microgames and trade them with all my friends but the online sharing system was really messed up and bad [you could put two microgames you made in your online warioware box and people with your warioware friend code could download them]. but super mario maker has a really good online sharing system so a wii u or 3DS warioware DIY could work really well.
This idea owns.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Black Baby Goku posted:

Basically my idea is Skyrim 2. Let's face it, The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim is the biggest, bestest, most badass game that ever existed. And with mods and memes, we turned it into a living, breathing experience that has lasted years [been installed on my steam account since day one and has never left]. Basically Skyrim 2 would let you continue the dragon borns story but make it even MORE epic ((muh Fukken wallet!!!)) and yeah, more dragons to fight (think thousands at a time) and hell way bigger worlds to explore and gems to find. Brb, have to jack off thinking about this.

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim 2: Skywin

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels. Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Toadstool return to the dream kingdom of Wart for a challenge that's bigger and better than ever.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Super Mario 65 : yeah yeah yeah say what you want [another Mario game? Yeesh!] But fans have been clamoring for the 65th entry in this legendary series and I for one cannot wait for Nintendo and magnificence himself Shingeru Moyamoto to bring it into my life.

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

River City Ransom with a huge online component where you can join gangs and they can dynamically grow + take over territory etc, take jobs and bounties. Introduce vehicles to get around so you can roll with your boys. Keep the classic Kunio aesthetic in 3D.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

3-D Pac-Man!

beepstreet
Feb 7, 2005

First person 3D pacman with oculus would be awesome.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

M.U.L.E. 2: Return of the Purple Packer

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Sounds like you're looking for The Incredible Coneman, a Net Yaroze 3D pac-man clone with tank controls for some reason

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Super Mario 65 : yeah yeah yeah say what you want [another Mario game? Yeesh!] But fans have been clamoring for the 65th entry in this legendary series and I for one cannot wait for Nintendo and magnificence himself Shingeru Moyamoto to bring it into my life.

I dont care how many flames I get for it..This.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Calladoody :iamafag:

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

They've been working on Nethack 2 for like 30 years now, it's my dream sequel!

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Pong 2 is literally the most awaited sequel of all time and i cant wait to see it at E3.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
a dragons dogma sequel would own extremely hard but it seems like we prolly wont see one

Eleanor Pwnsevelt
Dec 25, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Calladoody :iamafag:

I hope they actually do make an Advanced Warfare 2 at some point because the movement in it was a lot fun.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Most if not all of the games that i like :-)

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

Most if not all of the games that i like :-)
Hell yeah, I hope they bring Zidane back in Final Fantasy 10.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Anyone remember Ridge Racer? You know, before GT took over the world.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I would love a Ridge Racer Type 4-2 [it's ridge racer folks. Ridgggeeee Racer. It's ridge racer]

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

http://youtu.be/eaBUeINW_3s

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Kazvall posted:

Anyone remember Ridge Racer? You know, before GT took over the world.

everyone knows dragon ball z was better anyway

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

haha.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

everyone knows dragon ball z was better anyway

I... don't understand?

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Oh, DB-GT. JFC.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm hoping for another trilogy for final fantasy 13-4 13-5 and 13-6 personally

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

heh

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

These games already have "spiritual successors" but that does'nt mean much to me: Dark Cloud 3 and a Paper Mario game worthy of following 1000 Year Door.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'd like another dot.HACK series, but I fear their time has passed.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Tough crowd

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

There has not been a Monster Rancher game in like 20 years and it makes me sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kazvall posted:

There has not been a Monster Rancher game in like 20 years and it makes me sad.

It would be sick if they did this and it generated monsters from YouTube links or something.

• Locked thread