Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

These games already have "spiritual successors" but that does'nt mean much to me: Dark Cloud 3 and a Paper Mario game worthy of following 1000 Year Door.

i would really like if nintendo could release paper mario on the vc so i could play it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

It would be sick if they did this and it generated monsters from YouTube links or something.

That's actually an awesome idea.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

i would really like if nintendo could release paper mario on the vc so i could play it

personally i hope the NA store gets FFV GBA because Japan just got it last week. I would like that please.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

Kazvall posted:

Oh, DB-GT. JFC.

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

thousand year door on vc is a no brainer

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
World In Conflict

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

resurrect westwood studios to make more Red Alert games

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

resurrect westwood studios to make more Red Alert games

isnt that pretty much what act of aggression is

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bobnumerotres posted:

isnt that pretty much what act of aggression is

no

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lumpy the Cook posted:

World In Conflict

This and Alpha Protocol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

This and Alpha Protocol

Since we live in a world where we are getting Nier 2 with way better gameplay, I would like Alpha Protocol 2 in the FOX Engine.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Since we live in a world where we are getting Nier 2 with way better gameplay, I would like Alpha Protocol 2 in the FOX Engine.
Yes. Yes!

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Beyond Good and Evil needs a sequel like I need a cup of coffee in the morning :)

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

id really like a sequel to mario strikers charged. game ruled, just had lovely balance

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

id really like a sequel to mario strikers charged. game ruled, just had lovely balance

Oh yeah this game was a lot of fun. There's not many arcadey sports games really. The latest Mario tennis was really bad and that's a bummer

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i liked the concept of giving the opposing team mario kart items if you made a foul a lot lmao

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Oh yeah this game was a lot of fun. There's not many arcadey sports games really. The latest Mario tennis was really bad and that's a bummer

that upset me

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

Id really like a new Mario Baseball.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Risk of Rain with better netcode and more of pretty much everything.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

No Such Thing posted:

Risk of Rain with better netcode and more of pretty much everything.

bbg and i tried for like 30 minutes to play together once and it just flat out didnt work, googling lead me to port forwarding and windows registry editing bullshit lol loving indie games

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

bbg and i tried for like 30 minutes to play together once and it just flat out didnt work, googling lead me to port forwarding and windows registry editing bullshit lol loving indie games

Hahaha I remember that

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

In Training posted:

Oh my god. Ohhhhhh my god.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

Why am I still here? Just to surrender my wallet?

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
a real dark sequel to Joe and Mac

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

elf help book posted:

Id really like a new Mario Baseball.

I thought the Wii one was bad but I really loved the gamecube one

BiggestOrangeTree
May 19, 2008
Quake 2

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that was quake 4

BiggestOrangeTree
May 19, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

that was quake 4

I thought quake 4 was the doom 3 sequel

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
I would like another Zone of the Enders game.

Faith For Two
Aug 27, 2015
Mischief makers, because I don't think there are any sequels of it. I think it's due for a reboot or something. Honestly, I'd just be happy if they added the Cerberus and Phoenix dudes to super smash brothers or something.

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Faith For Two posted:

Mischief makers, because I don't think there are any sequels of it. I think it's due for a reboot or something. Honestly, I'd just be happy if they added the Cerberus and Phoenix dudes to super smash brothers or something.

i heard on giant bomb treasure is a skeleton right now

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

A sequel to skyrim and saints row. I'd call it 3rd Street Skyrims: Elder Saints the 5th.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Planescape Torment

that monte cook drek is NOT a sequel *spits*

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Knuc U Kinte posted:

A sequel to skyrim and saints row. I'd call it 3rd Street Skyrims: Elder Saints the 5th.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

SkyStreet

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Paper Mario, since there hasn't been a new one since the Gamecube

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Retard 5 please.

• Locked thread