Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Guy Game 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

GlaDOS is so delightfully twisted. Pardon my geekiness, but I can't help but draw comparisons to the Joker, though I know they could never inhabit the same universe (besides the legoverse that is :ninja:)

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

GlaDOS is so delightfully twisted. Pardon my geekiness, but I can't help but draw comparisons to the Joker, though I know they could never inhabit the same universe (besides the legoverse that is :ninja:)

The hosed Up Brotherhood

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I would like another Zone of the Enders game.

This. This right here

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry
sleeping dogs

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Yobgoblin posted:

sleeping dogs

Agreed... was very disappointed by the Triad Wars debacle. sleeping dogs was way more fun a game than i expected and the story was way better than I expected so it would be keen if they made a sequel that ironed out the bits that felt unfinished

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
People love to say that batman arkham asylum has great combat with just one button but if you ask me the game with good one button combat is: sleeping dogs. And the sideswipe button for driving... mwa! bon!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

People love to say that batman arkham asylum has great combat with just one button but if you ask me the game with good one button combat is: sleeping dogs. And the sideswipe button for driving... mwa! bon!

i feel like the melee combat in sleeping dogs made everything in the arkham games feel like a beta test for it lol its so good

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the ram button and being able to hijack other cars and motorbikes while driving is the work of a mad genius

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Mount and blade.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
A modern Road Rash with arcade / surrealist stylings would be pretty tight, imho.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

no they will not posted:

Now there's a game that could use a sequel.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
it would mostly ruin the insanely neat and tied up narrative and characters but man do i want something like ghost trick to happen again

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer
they should make another sonic game. i bet if they take a good crack at it, they'll really nail it this time

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
generations was a good game

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Half-Life 3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I know it's probably going to happen regardless but man I really hope whatever console Ninty does next had a Splatoon game on it.

Yobgoblin
Mar 19, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Clapping Larry

no they will not posted:

Agreed... was very disappointed by the Triad Wars debacle. sleeping dogs was way more fun a game than i expected and the story was way better than I expected so it would be keen if they made a sequel that ironed out the bits that felt unfinished

They should've tried to work on a sequel instead. It would be rad to have new combat moves, vehicle theft gymnastics, weapons, vehicles, skills, skill trees, characters, etc.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Black Baby Goku posted:

I would love a Ridge Racer Type 4-2 [it's ridge racer folks. Ridgggeeee Racer. It's ridge racer]

I would actually blast a poo poo with excitement if they announced this at E3

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'd buy a new Crash Team Racing if they made it

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sonic all star racing is really really good. its secretly f-zero with mario kart items, i hope theres another in the pipeline

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

ArfJason posted:

it would mostly ruin the insanely neat and tied up narrative and characters but man do i want something like ghost trick to happen again

Yeah, I think a direct sequel wouldn't work 100% but I would like a spiritual successor

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
PM me if you need me to explain that one

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

julian assflange posted:

I would actually blast a poo poo with excitement if they announced this at E3

Yeah I bet you would...make a post that is.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can't believe they're making a Mirror's Edge sequel except its an Assassins Creed clone with Non-Lethal Story Options

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Average Bear posted:

Mount and blade.

Bannerlord is coming out this year supposedly

Dragon's Dogma sequel would be cool, I think that franchise is going to be tied up with the MMO. Not sure when the NA/EU release is but it's been out in Japan since last summer. Hope they do it right, it's free to play so I'm skeptical

A Great Big Bee!
Mar 8, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Bobnumerotres posted:

sonic all star racing is really really good. its secretly f-zero with mario kart items, i hope theres another in the pipeline

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'd love a new Ace Combat game but not a sequel to Assault Horizon. That was not a good Ace Combat

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

julian assflange posted:

I'd love a new Ace Combat game but not a sequel to Assault Horizon. That was not a good Ace Combat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zuBSUJfpBk

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

the system works cant wait to see what other sequels are made thanks to this thread

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

How the gently caress did I miss this!

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
Sleeping Dogs but every area has a furnace in it.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
a 3d beat em up like fighting force or rampage with online and couch coop.

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Id like a new Civ, none of that sci fi poo poo Or fantasy poo poo like Endless Legend.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

I'd like a Civ game that doesn't take two or three expansions before it has all the features the older games had at launch.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Victoria 3

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Oh babey

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Games I think could use a sequel? Hmm lets see, my top 3 would be Nier, Shadow of the Colossus and Shenmue. Wait a minute...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My top 3 of currently unannounced games would be

-Call of Duty Advanced Warfare 2

-Bloodbourne 2

-Dragons Dogma 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS