Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Calladoody :iamafag:

I hope they actually do make an Advanced Warfare 2 at some point because the movement in it was a lot fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kazvall posted:

There has not been a Monster Rancher game in like 20 years and it makes me sad.

It would be sick if they did this and it generated monsters from YouTube links or something.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

no they will not posted:

i would really like if nintendo could release paper mario on the vc so i could play it

personally i hope the NA store gets FFV GBA because Japan just got it last week. I would like that please.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

This and Alpha Protocol

Since we live in a world where we are getting Nier 2 with way better gameplay, I would like Alpha Protocol 2 in the FOX Engine.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

id really like a sequel to mario strikers charged. game ruled, just had lovely balance

Oh yeah this game was a lot of fun. There's not many arcadey sports games really. The latest Mario tennis was really bad and that's a bummer

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shovel Knight is awesome and the new characters they're making are like totally different games but they have to reuse old levels, so I would love a game built around Plague Knights mechanics.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

well the levels for plague knight were significantly different and built around his moves

Most of them were the same but they put the plague coins in previously inaccessible spots or in the side rooms that were made just for plague knight, and those were the best parts of the level. Really I just want to see them make more games, which will probably happen since shovel knight seems to be super popular

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

tfw a complete trilogy with several enhancements and a lightsaber dueling minigame was all but completed for the wii and it didnt come out because of lucas arts

holy cow I just read about this...
"Believe me, if you ever saw it running on the Wii at 60 [fps], it is by far - and I think I'm not overstating that - the technically most impressive thing you would ever see on [Wii]."

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here:
HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

Aperture Science.
We do what we must because we can.
For the good of all of us
Except the ones who are dead.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
And the science gets done and you make a neat gun.
For the people who are still alive.

I'm not even angry.
I'm being so sincere right now.
Even though you broke my heart and killed me.
And tore me to pieces.
And threw every piece into a fire.
As they burned it hurt because
I was so happy for you!

Now these points of data make a beautiful line.
And we're out of beta, we're releasing on time.
So I'm GLaD I got burned.
Think of all the things we learned
For the people who are still alive.

Go ahead and leave me.
I think I prefer to stay inside.
Maybe you'll find someone else to help you.
Maybe Black Mesa...
THAT WAS A JOKE. Haha. FAT CHANCE.
Anyway, this cake is great.
It's so delicious and moist.

Look at me still talking when there's science to do.
When I look out there it makes me GLaD I'm not you.
I've experiments to run there is research to be done
On the people who are still alive

And believe me I am still alive.
I'm doing science and I'm still alive.
I feel FANTASTIC and I'm still alive.
While you're dying I'll be still alive.
And when you're dead I will be still alive.

Still alive
Still alive

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

What the... there are THREE GladOS songs?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VbRzMumWVU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I know it's probably going to happen regardless but man I really hope whatever console Ninty does next had a Splatoon game on it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Games I think could use a sequel? Hmm lets see, my top 3 would be Nier, Shadow of the Colossus and Shenmue. Wait a minute...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Crusader Kings III would be cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Benny D posted:

I doubt there's ever gonna be a bloodbor e 2 but I bet froms next souls IP is gonna be a lot like it. But I also don't want miyaZaki to fall into that Kojima hole where everyone just wants you to make the same game over and overr

it seems like he doesn't really mind considering they've been making kings field style games for 25 years

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Benny D posted:

I really really want another kings field, and I don't mean another spiritual one. I want a new slow paced first person rpg with a haunting atmosphere

I want a new 2d Metroid

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think they're good. At least for 6 years

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I wonder if that Kickstarter game by the SotN guy will be any good

I have faith

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I wonder if that Kickstarter game by the SotN guy will be any good

E:http://youtu.be/jLpMwEAiw7Q

:pray:

He should have called it Orchestra of the Day

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im glad that guy escaped Konami enforced mobile game hell and gets to make more "Castlevania" games because he seems to know what's up

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

oh yeah that reminds me the kickstarter shantae game said they plan to have it sent for approval for consoles in july, looking forward to that

Oh poo poo!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

When I went back and played shovel knight again recently I pretended that shield knight was shantae in armor

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

im looking forward to the pathologic remake/sequel

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Overwatch, Battleborn, Paragon, Battlecry and Lawbreakers should all get sequels.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

There's already a sequel except everyone hates it for some reason because its much longer and harder than the first game and has slightly lengthier yet vaguer story bits.

I didn't like it because the levels were worse.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

yeah playing HM1 i thought "this is impossible to gently caress up. some rooms, some dudes, some guns, you have a fun level" and then they had poo poo shoot you from off-screen with no cover in half the levels

i cant believe the docks level made it into the final relase.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

This. I like FF13's combat more than the traditional FF style.

Me too but it will probably never happen because the whole "thing" of final fantasy is that they throw everything out every game (outside of the recent trend of numbered sequels)

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Would you really want modern Ubisoft to make that game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

A new Metal Slug would be cool now that SNK is back from the grave

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

They used the freaking ATB system for 6 games in a row. Just give me a Paradigm Shift game on the 3ds and I'll be happy.

Oh yeah lol. Well they made a new game with the XIII battle style but it's a Japanese only mobile f2p game.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Larry Parrish posted:

Why in gods name do Asian companies love F2P games so much. Are they chasing the Filipino Internet cafe dollar or what.

Because thy make 5x the money that actual video game releases do with 1% of the investment

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

at least youll be able to reach the good boss fights with speedups, because theres actually quite a few of them. but you literally need like 150-200+ stats from grinding spheres for 80 hours+ to get to them

I kinda wanna get the PC version and cheat myself all the sphere grid upgrades so I can try these instead of just using yojimbo to one shot them all

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I.N.R.I posted:

well, be careful because you can still get overpowered for a lot of them. not that ive ever fought the highest level bosses but i did some grinding as a kid

If I were to do it, I would play the game normally, and then give myself 99 of every sphere item and just try the bosses at various levels of investment to see which works best

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The only FF I liked enough to grind for super bosses was XIII and getting the growth egg early by death spamming that one hunt made it super manageable

• Locked thread