Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

metroid :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

Super Mario 65 : yeah yeah yeah say what you want [another Mario game? Yeesh!] But fans have been clamoring for the 65th entry in this legendary series and I for one cannot wait for Nintendo and magnificence himself Shingeru Moyamoto to bring it into my life.

I dont care how many flames I get for it..This.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

i would really like if nintendo could release paper mario on the vc so i could play it

thousand year door on vc is a no brainer

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

resurrect westwood studios to make more Red Alert games

isnt that pretty much what act of aggression is

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

id really like a sequel to mario strikers charged. game ruled, just had lovely balance

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i liked the concept of giving the opposing team mario kart items if you made a foul a lot lmao

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

No Such Thing posted:

Risk of Rain with better netcode and more of pretty much everything.

bbg and i tried for like 30 minutes to play together once and it just flat out didnt work, googling lead me to port forwarding and windows registry editing bullshit lol loving indie games

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Jedi knight 4 because those games were amazing and no studio has the balls to make a new one

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Dark Forces 5: Jedi Knight 4: Jedi Academy 2

sup brother

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Pablo Gigante posted:

For real, another game in the Star Wars: Rogue Squadron series would be extremely welcome.

tfw a complete trilogy with several enhancements and a lightsaber dueling minigame was all but completed for the wii and it didnt come out because of lucas arts

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Shovel Knight is awesome and the new characters they're making are like totally different games but they have to reuse old levels, so I would love a game built around Plague Knights mechanics.

well the levels for plague knight were significantly different and built around his moves

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

People love to say that batman arkham asylum has great combat with just one button but if you ask me the game with good one button combat is: sleeping dogs. And the sideswipe button for driving... mwa! bon!

i feel like the melee combat in sleeping dogs made everything in the arkham games feel like a beta test for it lol its so good

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

sonic all star racing is really really good. its secretly f-zero with mario kart items, i hope theres another in the pipeline

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

a sequel to biker mice from mars

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

*crashes my loving car through the Xbox thread to post this*

see you next week BBG

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I want a new 2d Metroid

this and also a 3d one

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Yobgoblin posted:

Another Hotline Miami would be sweet.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

that's salty larry for you!! loving CLASSIC salt

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yeah playing HM1 i thought "this is impossible to gently caress up. some rooms, some dudes, some guns, you have a fun level" and then they had poo poo shoot you from off-screen with no cover in half the levels

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao classic

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FoolyCharged posted:

I think the world needs more DK64, give it a sequel.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

no they will not posted:

It would be cool if nintendos next smart phone app let you point the camera out the window of a moving car and play mario on the moving scenery

for expert drivers only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

had the "nintendo announced metroid" dream again. it was 2d this time

• Locked thread