Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

no they will not posted:

One game I think that could use a sequel would be Warioware DIY. It was really fun to make microgames and trade them with all my friends but the online sharing system was really messed up and bad [you could put two microgames you made in your online warioware box and people with your warioware friend code could download them]. but super mario maker has a really good online sharing system so a wii u or 3DS warioware DIY could work really well.
This idea owns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Super Mario Bros. 2: The Lost Levels. Mario, Luigi, Toad, and Toadstool return to the dream kingdom of Wart for a challenge that's bigger and better than ever.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

3-D Pac-Man!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

They've been working on Nethack 2 for like 30 years now, it's my dream sequel!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I.N.R.I posted:

Most if not all of the games that i like :-)
Hell yeah, I hope they bring Zidane back in Final Fantasy 10.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

Since we live in a world where we are getting Nier 2 with way better gameplay, I would like Alpha Protocol 2 in the FOX Engine.
Yes. Yes!

• Locked thread