Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Don't just post the name of a game. Tell us why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Basically my idea is Skyrim 2. Let's face it, The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim is the biggest, bestest, most badass game that ever existed. And with mods and memes, we turned it into a living, breathing experience that has lasted years [been installed on my steam account since day one and has never left]. Basically Skyrim 2 would let you continue the dragon borns story but make it even MORE epic ((muh Fukken wallet!!!)) and yeah, more dragons to fight (think thousands at a time) and hell way bigger worlds to explore and gems to find. Brb, have to jack off thinking about this.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Super Mario 65 : yeah yeah yeah say what you want [another Mario game? Yeesh!] But fans have been clamoring for the 65th entry in this legendary series and I for one cannot wait for Nintendo and magnificence himself Shingeru Moyamoto to bring it into my life.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I would love a Ridge Racer Type 4-2 [it's ridge racer folks. Ridgggeeee Racer. It's ridge racer]

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

FactsAreUseless posted:

Hell yeah, I hope they bring Zidane back in Final Fantasy 10.

Lol

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I'm hoping for another trilogy for final fantasy 13-4 13-5 and 13-6 personally

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

bbg and i tried for like 30 minutes to play together once and it just flat out didnt work, googling lead me to port forwarding and windows registry editing bullshit lol loving indie games

Hahaha I remember that

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Knuc U Kinte posted:

A sequel to skyrim and saints row. I'd call it 3rd Street Skyrims: Elder Saints the 5th.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

Actually it was four days ago, my monitor is turned on and I don't sign my posts. Thank you.

Happy Birthday Pablo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
The Guy Game 2

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
My top 3 of currently unannounced games would be

-Call of Duty Advanced Warfare 2

-Bloodbourne 2

-Dragons Dogma 2

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

My steam wallet!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pablo Gigante posted:

BBG I just found this gif which may come in handy in the future.

*crashes my loving car through the Xbox thread to post this*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

ArfJason posted:

lmao i forgot that thread got moved to byob

Lol yeah

• Locked thread