Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
One game I think that could use a sequel would be Warioware DIY. It was really fun to make microgames and trade them with all my friends but the online sharing system was really messed up and bad [you could put two microgames you made in your online warioware box and people with your warioware friend code could download them]. but super mario maker has a really good online sharing system so a wii u or 3DS warioware DIY could work really well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Sounds like you're looking for The Incredible Coneman, a Net Yaroze 3D pac-man clone with tank controls for some reason

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

These games already have "spiritual successors" but that does'nt mean much to me: Dark Cloud 3 and a Paper Mario game worthy of following 1000 Year Door.

i would really like if nintendo could release paper mario on the vc so i could play it

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Bill Barber posted:

Guitaroo Man

Oh hell yeah... or at least a rerelease of Lives! for the vita. i have the psp umd but my psp screen is messed up so i can't play it

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Yobgoblin posted:

sleeping dogs

Agreed... was very disappointed by the Triad Wars debacle. sleeping dogs was way more fun a game than i expected and the story was way better than I expected so it would be keen if they made a sequel that ironed out the bits that felt unfinished

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
People love to say that batman arkham asylum has great combat with just one button but if you ask me the game with good one button combat is: sleeping dogs. And the sideswipe button for driving... mwa! bon!

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

ArfJason posted:

it would mostly ruin the insanely neat and tied up narrative and characters but man do i want something like ghost trick to happen again

Yeah, I think a direct sequel wouldn't work 100% but I would like a spiritual successor

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
PM me if you need me to explain that one

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

elf help book posted:

i never expect any kickstarter to keep to their release date

Same but for any game

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
A PS4 Patapon with Patapon 2/3's multiplayer available locally or online

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

goferchan posted:

Patapon 2 is so good and 3 hosed it up so much .... sad....

I only played one and two! If 3 has bad multiplayer then consider it taken off my post. I just want to play patapon again and they sure as hell ain't going to make a vita one

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Evil Eagle posted:

They used the freaking ATB system for 6 games in a row. Just give me a Paradigm Shift game on the 3ds and I'll be happy.

I want Conditional Turn-Based Battle back instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
It would be cool if nintendos next smart phone app let you point the camera out the window of a moving car and play mario on the moving scenery

• Locked thread