Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'd like another dot.HACK series, but I fear their time has passed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

The World Ends With You was the best new square enix IP in years and a sequel set in a different city is what I'm eternally praying for

Hm...yes.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Oh babey

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

I didn't like it because the levels were worse.

It did give us this video, though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7ETCh0tFRc

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I hope Sea of Thieves will be good

Is that the online game where you and your mateys are pirates

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Evil Eagle posted:

Lightning Returns 2: Final Fantasy XIII as well as another game with FFXIII and FFXIII-2's combat.

I have spent the last two days playing FFXIII on my computer. I didn't care for it when it came out, but now I think it's good.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Had a dream last night they announced a new dot.HACK series. And then I woke up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

• Locked thread