Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Risk of Rain with better netcode and more of pretty much everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

elf help book posted:

i have no concept of how far along la mulana 2 is and i think the guy who writes their kickstarter updates isnt allowed to the see the game

IIRC they were pretty far along and then decided to switch engines. They did say late 2016 but I have no idea how generous that is.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Fungah! posted:

jjust beat the first one nd i had to look up a ton of poo poo towards the nd because i didnt write anythng down and i didnt want to go back through evry zone scannng every tablet to get clues. think for the seuqel i'm going to buy an irl notebook nd use that to write every fuckin thing down like sean connery frm the last crusade

I'm just gonna take a screenshot of every tablet as I go through.

• Locked thread