Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

no they will not posted:

A PS4 Patapon with Patapon 2/3's multiplayer available locally or online

Patapon 2 is so good and 3 hosed it up so much .... sad....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

no they will not posted:

I only played one and two! If 3 has bad multiplayer then consider it taken off my post. I just want to play patapon again and they sure as hell ain't going to make a vita one

If you really love Patapon it's maybe worth playing 3 because they add some cool things but they go all-in on the "hero" idea from PP2 and it doesn't really feel like you're controlling an army anymore and just felt less fun and more grindy. I think it's worth checking out but when I got my vita and decided to re-buy a Patapon game it was a no-brainer going with 2 over 3. Also the music in 3 is really bad and there are way too many electric guitar riffs. Its my favorite Sony property though and while I have no hope for a sequel I would kill for the Patapon u described. The multiplayer in 3 was actually really cool, everything else just was worse

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

no they will not posted:

It would be cool if nintendos next smart phone app let you point the camera out the window of a moving car and play mario on the moving scenery

I used to play Ninja Turtles this way....... Had some bad rear end rides to church

• Locked thread