Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Black Baby Goku posted:

Basically my idea is Skyrim 2. Let's face it, The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim is the biggest, bestest, most badass game that ever existed. And with mods and memes, we turned it into a living, breathing experience that has lasted years [been installed on my steam account since day one and has never left]. Basically Skyrim 2 would let you continue the dragon borns story but make it even MORE epic ((muh Fukken wallet!!!)) and yeah, more dragons to fight (think thousands at a time) and hell way bigger worlds to explore and gems to find. Brb, have to jack off thinking about this.

The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim 2: Skywin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Oh yeah this game was a lot of fun. There's not many arcadey sports games really. The latest Mario tennis was really bad and that's a bummer

Id really like a new Mario Baseball.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

fozzy fosbourne posted:

I wonder if that Kickstarter game by the SotN guy will be any good

E:http://youtu.be/jLpMwEAiw7Q

:pray:

wow its already more impressive than mighty number 9

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

wonder where "caramel map" comes from, never heard that before

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

oh yeah that reminds me the kickstarter shantae game said they plan to have it sent for approval for consoles in july, looking forward to that

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i have no concept of how far along la mulana 2 is and i think the guy who writes their kickstarter updates isnt allowed to the see the game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

No Such Thing posted:

IIRC they were pretty far along and then decided to switch engines. They did say late 2016 but I have no idea how generous that is.

i never expect any kickstarter to keep to their release date

• Locked thread