Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best flash modifier?
Softlighter
Beauty Dish
Bedsheet taped to something
Octabank
Fleshlight
View Results

• Locked thread
Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds
Incredible.

Thank you for taking the time to share this, my cringe level was maxed out the entire time and I almost started to sweat.

:five:

Rusty Bodega fucked around with this message at 18:42 on Apr 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

red19fire posted:

She arrives with her 'main' assistant at 1pm exactly, and invites us up to her studio. She decrees that we are going to be tested by putting up a 14' seamless on autopoles with a chain roller system, by yourselves. Like it's a loving reality show contest for immunity from being voted off the show or something. The other 4 laugh and leave, I stay because I see dollar signs.

What you saw was a great SA thread opportunity and took it. God bless you, OP. :911:

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

KinkyJohn posted:

Why do all creative professions suffer from dumb poo poo like this?

Oh boy, let me tell you about corporate communications... :grin:

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds
Red19fire is my spirit animal. Just when you think he's out of horror stories he's got another in his back pocket. :allears:

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds

squidflakes posted:

Hell. Hellfire.

:stonklol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rusty Bodega
Feb 12, 2012

Colowful Wizuds
Still lurking for the entertainment.

I have some horror stories from corporate communications but I don't think they'd fit the bill here unless people were interested.

• Locked thread