Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best flash modifier?
Softlighter
Beauty Dish
Bedsheet taped to something
Octabank
Fleshlight
View Results

• Locked thread
Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer
Magical.

I have no desire to ever go professional or to do anything beyond loving about with my own projects but holy poo poo, the crap I have in my apartment would have done 100% better than those setups.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

IKR.

That one got me for some reason. I wanted the ending to be '...and then she was fired, got blacklisted by all the booking agencies and is now living in a box down by the river.' Instead of '... and she got a bunch of my money that she didn't earn and is still employed by a company that apparently doesn't care about her massively unprofessional behaviour in front of the client.'

• Locked thread