Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Germstore posted:

How many years ago?

Germstore posted:

How many years ago?

4 months ago. Average viewer was a 30 year old female so I think they're less likely to run ad blockers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
There's only one thing on youtube worth watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRTh6K0Wh_Y

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I ain't clicking that :nallears:

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I really like SciShow.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VeNDBnuDHs

Kosher Pickup Line
Jan 10, 2008

Hair Elf
I enjoy Ashens. He hates lots of things.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

JiveHonky posted:

is youtube really worth it? i uploaded Peggle highlights, should i activate ad revenue?

Don't hold out on me I want to see some peggle tips and tricks

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Marvin Freeman posted:

I enjoy Ashens. He hates lots of things.

I don't find Ashens amazingly funny and his movie was really not good... But I find I can watch video after video of him. I guess it's just that he found a good niche and is a nice guy, and funny enough.

I particularly like those awful blind boxes he gets every month.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Analytic Engine
May 18, 2009

not the analytical engine
Maybe I'm just old but Youtube sellouts are a lot more obnoxious and plastic-looking then traditional Hollywood/TV sellouts, even without the Photoshop and plastic surgery. The radiant youth of the stars, true HD clip quality, and schizophrenic video editing make for a repulsive product.

• Locked thread