Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deep dish peat moss

I start buzzing and beeping and a small klaxon goes off

"Analyzing compound data... lover detected, lover detected, lover detected"

A wheel pops out of my bottom compartment, various pulleys and wires start winding and unwinding.

"I have calculated you are a lover with an approximate 93.894% accuracy. Lover detected, lover detected, lover detected"

Long spindly metal arms reach out of my sides and in to a chest compartment, removing a metal rose I made in Shop class and placing it on the brim of a well-polished glass fedora which now sits atop my head.

"Computational algorithmics engaged, perhaps we, too shall soon be engaged, logic dictates that you would make an excellent motherboard."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread