Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Android Blues

this is my new friend the joke whale

it is the joke whale's brooding season right now, and i know what you're thinking - who fertilised the joke whale? well, that's not any of your business. what is important is that the muscular-legged young gestating in her fertile whale womb need plenty of nourishment, which i've assured the joke whale she can derive by prowling around byob snapping up all our choice good posts. so far, so good!

however, the joke whale is pretty hungry, so there's a pretty good chance she might show up after one of your posts. if she does, you should try to say something funny or useful to placate her. joke whales can be savage if provoked and were responsible for 60% of all human ocean deaths in 2015 (most humans can't tell good jokes while swimming). don't let yourself become a statistic! once her placental layer has adequately thickened she should depart, and hopefully her dozens of strong-legged spawn will remember all their honorary byob aunts and uncles fondly. until then...please gaze in pleasure upon the new friend, the joke whale. thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cuntman.net

im not afraid of you

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
i am not a whaler so am not afraid

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

TWIST FIST posted:

im not afraid of you

I'm afraid of joke whale, it haunts my dreams.

----------------

breakfast dorito

doritos form part of a healthy breakfast (in theory) and should not be used as a primary source of nutrition (you don't tell me how to live)
whale whale whale what do we have 'ere

Robot Made of Meat

I like Joke Whale, but as I'm never funny I don't fear her.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

DeepQantas

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
Stay a whale and listen

MrWillsauce

we're gonna have a whale of a time with this

I really think this thread has legs

Urodov

:confuoot:

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
the squid is getting fat!

MrWillsauce posted:

we're gonna have a whale of a time with this

I really think this thread has legs

if you look carefully it's the whale that has legs.

Urodov

boy, i can't wait for the funny jokes to start happening.
i am picturing it even as i type, with my faculty of imagination. it is great.
"thar she blows!" i'll say, and chuckle more at my own lame joke than at the good ones i was reading.
wow.

Ãèáåëü â ìîðñêîé âîëíå,                                                                                                спасибо, Слагнойд-кун!
èëè ñâîáîäó

google THIS

"thar she blows" could be a double entendre, feel free to use it and no need to credit me, it's for the whales

joke_explainer

Bitter, half-crazed, Drilldo Squirt relies on a joke-whalebone prosthesis to get around. Was the middle of Appreciation Month when the whale was not appeased, and took his leg.

free Trapt CD

*~:coffeepal:~*
I've got plenty of java
and Chesterfield Kings

*~:h:~*
the joke whale sings the planet's deepest, longest, and most beautiful novelty songs.

~sig~

cuntman.net

joke_explainer posted:

Bitter, half-crazed, Drilldo Squirt relies on a joke-whalebone prosthesis to get around. Was the middle of Appreciation Month when the whale was not appeased, and took his leg.

givepatajob

One finds that this is the best of all possible worlds.
Got a whale of a tale to tell ya, lads
A whale of a tale or two
'Bout the flappin' fish and the girls I've loved
On nights like this with the moon above
A whale of a tale, and it's all true
I swear by my tattoo

MrWillsauce

btw i'm the deadbeat father of the joke whale's brood, in case anyone was wondering

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
meet my friend Queerqueg

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming
call me swishmael,

for my skills at ball

MiracleWhale

MrWillsauce posted:

btw i'm the deadbeat father of the joke whale's brood, in case anyone was wondering

came here to post this but now i'm concerned i've been the victim of a meme - I R L!!

Android Blues

MrWillsauce's cruel and degrading impressions of Miracle Whale need to s t o p. none of us thinks very highly of his conduct obviously, and yes the "im Miracle Whale the deadbeat father of the joke whale's funny brood" meme is fairly good, but thats no reason to sink to his level

MiracleWhale

i cannot begrudge a person their memes. sometimes memes are the only reason i get out of bed in the morning. sometimes pepe is the only one who "gets me" and i think we've all been there

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
save the whales

MrWillsauce

I didn't meme to hurt anyone's feelings

bazinga

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

I heard if you ever say or type this the giant mushroom from dark souls turns up and punches you 10 feet back

MrWillsauce

I can confirm it is just an urban legend

December Octopodes

Christmas is coming

lmbo calrissian posted:

I heard if you ever say or type this the giant mushroom from dark souls turns up and punches you 10 feet back

he's actually been taking anger management, he's made a lot of progress!

cuntman.net

JOKE WHALE HOLY GRAIL

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

TWIST FIST posted:

JOKE WHALE HOLY GRAIL

lol

shinmai

CHK Instruction
id make a whale joke but thatd be orcaward

youre whalecome

thanks Matoi Ryuko :love:

cuntman.net

its been almost a week and thetre has been no sign of any whales. i knew this was an empty threat

Urodov

TWIST FIST posted:

its been almost a week and thetre has been no sign of any whales. i knew this was an empty threat

in fact, there has already been a casualty.

let us have a moment of silence for our fallen comrade.

èëè ñâîáîäó

MrWillsauce

gently caress joke whales I'm glad they're endangered honestly

MiracleWhale

MrWillsauce posted:

gently caress joke whales I'm glad they're endangered honestly

the funniest joke i know is a harpoon to the blowhole

MrWillsauce

call me Captan Ahahahab

SIDS Vicious

Knock knock

MrWillsauce