Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

Do you believe you can affect the probability of a given outcome occurring on a craps roll?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pig slut lisa
Mar 5, 2012

irl is good

jase1 posted:

I have no clue what this means. Craps is not a huge part of my gambling but when I do I only bet on the inside number 5,6,8,9. I bet those during a roll and adjust accordingly and I am a loser overall at the craps table. Looking at my spreadsheet craps last year in 2015 was about 5 percent of my gambling. Craps is more of a social thing with my gambling. I only play it if a roller is hot or I am there with a few friends.

Was asking about dice setting. Craps is my game; like you, I find it to be a fun social thing.

There are a fair number of shooters who think they can "set the dice" in their hand before a throw and increase their odds of hitting a particular number. It slows the game down and is really obnoxious. Perhaps not coincidentally, these are the same people who claim that they're overall winners during their lifetime playing craps.

Looking forward to the rest of the thread.

• Locked thread