Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
symbolic

i think i did. that night was a bit hazy, what with the influence of narcotics, plus power tools and a donkey, it's vague

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic

MrWillsauce posted:

killers is the best iron maiden album btw
Somewhere in Time

:colbert:

symbolic

MrWillsauce posted:

nah. the first song is okay. the rest are not that good. caught somewhere in tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
the only "meh" song on Somewhere in Time is "Alexander the Great" which is made up for by the fact that it's as much a history lesson as an Iron Maiden song. the album itself was a great transition from the NWOBHM riff-heavy Maiden of past to the experimental, almost proggy Maiden on Seventh Son of a Seventh Son and beyond.

symbolic

MrWillsauce posted:

I am a judas priest man
Painkiller is an amazing album, while Stained Class is very good

that's my extent of opinions on Judas Priest albums, since i only like a grab bag of their songs beyond those two albums

• Locked thread