Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

killers is the best iron maiden album btw

MrWillsauce

nah. the first song is okay. the rest are not that good. caught somewhere in tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime

MrWillsauce

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
is always on my siiiiide

tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime
is always on my siiiiiiiiiiide

MrWillsauce

truth be told I don't really like iron maiden, but I like Killers because it's rocky and groovy. There are a handful of iron maiden songs outside of the killers album that I like okay, though.

MrWillsauce

I am a judas priest man

MrWillsauce

i like pretty much every judas priest album. even the ones they made without rob halford. they have such a long career and their sound changes so much over the course of it; a few of their older albums aren't even really metal. I love it all though. It's super groovy and high tempo and gay. it's just the gayest thing. but yeah painkiller is my favorite

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

metal is good, but do you know what's really metal? killing someone

gently caress yeah :megadeath:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

*slits own throat*

• Locked thread