Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
criscodisco
Feb 18, 2004

do it

VendaGoat posted:

I'm guessing you mean something beyond the show "Sleepy Hollow"

Because I would wreck her hollow.

Nah her face is weird.

edit: fixed it. Her features were too small.

criscodisco fucked around with this message at 06:13 on Apr 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

A White Guy posted:

interracial relationships are the poo poo op, you should try it out. white chicks suck.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

I shed a tear for ol' j pop

*points to sky, thump chest*

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

OP you forget we've crossed the gonzo identity politics event horizon and now tumblrites of color are demanding brown people stop dating white people

you can keep your standard of beauty, i'm gonna stick with the standard of booty

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ayyyyyyyy

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
As a Mexican nothing gets me hotter than cumming in a white woman while her husband is at work.

Molothecat
Jul 25, 2007

Wrath, hate, pain, and death!

"black negro bed wenches"

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

As a Mexican nothing gets me hotter than cumming in a white woman while her husband is at work.

And then they invite you over to the kids birthday party ad a "family friend" and he's actually raising your kid lol. White men are such betas.

The kid don't even look like you, Randy. Christ get it together.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Gotta spread my genes across every race so thousands of years later my seed is in 5% of the world population like genghis khan.

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747
Grossed out.... seriously messed up OP

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

Constant Hamprince posted:

like usual i guess, so extremely lonely, also horny

same but just horny

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

VendaGoat posted:

I'm guessing you mean something beyond the show "Sleepy Hollow"

Because I would wreck her hollow.

she got da booty 2

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
So would anyone here not date someone because they were in a relationship with someone of a different race?

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
Not into that poly/open relationship thing, so no.

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓𒁉𒋫 𒆷𒁀𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 𒁮𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

I married a girl that looks like Cece on New Girl and I look like Fat Schmidt but less Jewish.

Broken Bio Qlock
Mar 8, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm not racist but.....

Depends on the race dynamics and how attractive they are.

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Al Cowens posted:

Not into that poly/open relationship thing, so no.

I thought all dark elves did that? im not racist tho

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
"death to white devils"

this remains true even for interracial relationships which do not include any white people

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

I make note of it for the next klavern meeting.

Realpost: went out with a black gal for the first time last summer and we been seeing each other off and on since, casual like. First date she asked if i'd dated outside my race before and I explained no, but more because Im a corny shut in dingus who went to a small town midwestern school and never had the opportunity than racism reasons.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
This thread turned out a lot tamer than I thought it would.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

i get jealous because i wish i was sleeping with a black man

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Dating someone who moved here from taiwan for grad school and stayed to teach when she was done, pretty solid relationship prolly the best I've ever had. Some differences in cultural values are pretty obvious, notably relationship with family, but overall I wouldn't say it's much different than dating a white girl she's just ultimately a better person than most people I've dated in the past. I'd say the biggest plus of dating an immigrant is that she's politically active and left but not in the annoying way of fixating on every minor symptom of bigger problems, more economically minded than whether or not it's okay to point out a two piece isn't very flattering on fat girls.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
someone post that baby huey newton screencap where he says that dating asians is basically repressed pedophilia

by someone i mean you sabel

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a retard posted:

someone post that baby huey newton screencap where he says that dating asians is basically repressed pedophilia

by someone i mean you sabel

it's posted to the back of my eyelids by now

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i don;t think I've ever even seen a black woman dating a white guy, is this something that actually happens?

because black chicks are hot, especially when they don't have any tattoos or babies and talk like white chicks.

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

City of Tampa posted:

i don;t think I've ever even seen a black woman dating a white guy, is this something that actually happens?

because black chicks are hot, especially when they don't have any tattoos or babies and talk like white chicks.

one time while i was working at a movie theater i saw a white man/black woman couple with a couple of mixed race kids so it definitely happens

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Hey op this is how I feel:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

City of Tampa posted:

I've dated a black girl before for a couple of months, she pretty much exclusively dated white dudes. I think her mom was remarried to a white dude also and had told her as a kid about how bad black men were so there was some ingrained issues there. Was a nice person to date but I ended up calling things off as I gradually learned more about her financial situation and realized how bad she was with money, she was deffo the type of person that would have been caught by that housing bubble crash.

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

OP you forget we've crossed the gonzo identity politics event horizon and now tumblrites of color are demanding brown people stop dating white people

That's been going on since before the civil rights movement.

Wizchine
Sep 17, 2007

Television is the retina
of the mind's eye.
I grew up in the LA area, and I have to think to remember friends who aren't or weren't in an interracial relationship. Not many blacks, though - mostly whites / asians / hispanics in every combination. My wife and I are different races. Only dorks date exclusively within their race.

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
my one experience with a black lady my parents were paranoid she was going to get herself pregnant and steal all my money lol. neither of those things happened.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i really hope my next gf is a shrill jewess :allears:

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lol if you are still capable of feeling anything

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

i really hope my next gf is a shrill jewess :allears:

Don't we all, brother. Don't we all.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

City of Tampa posted:

i do it all the time and it owns

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Black girls are sexy if they're like Kerry Washington black. I'm pretty sure that's racist but gently caress it, I can't help what gets my dick hard. As far as the actual question, I feel fine except I realize that I couldn't satisfy that woman as good as he does if I tried my best and that makes me sad.

e: unless the actual statistics regarding black penises is true (5.8 inches and only .25 centimeters larger in girth than white dicks) and my penis is larger than the average black male's penis in which case it makes me feel good

flick my Mr. Bean fucked around with this message at 21:14 on Apr 20, 2016

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
When I see a white guy with an Asian lady I give him a wink and a double thumbs up. They always try to act all "um...OK?" but I know inside they're thinking "gently caress yeah bro."

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

I've dated a black girl before for a couple of months, she pretty much exclusively dated white dudes. I think her mom was remarried to a white dude also and had told her as a kid about how bad black men were so there was some ingrained issues there. Was a nice person to date but I ended up calling things off as I gradually learned more about her financial situation and realized how bad she was with money, she was deffo the type of person that would have been caught by that housing bubble crash.

yeah now that I think about it I worked with a white-acting black girl years ago and she was super nice and actually went on to become a cop, probably missed my chance there she probably would have dated me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Gaunab posted:

So would anyone here not date someone because they were in a relationship with someone of a different race?

Mostly dated whites, but I've dated A Black, and I'm dating A White right now. Curiously, I've never had any luck with those of my own "race"*. Not an anime fan, but I wouldn't mind giving an Asian a go.

*University taught to clarify that race is a social construct, and not a real thing.

• Locked thread