Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

City of Tampa posted:

i don;t think I've ever even seen a black woman dating a white guy, is this something that actually happens?

Me rn I'm a biracial black/Hispanic female and dating a guy white as the driven snow. It's awesome and were very happy :)

I've dated men from different races and cultures and who gives a gently caress? However, sometimes while walking around together we get dirty looks from old white people and, surprisingly, black guys and rarely girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

dog buttz posted:

Does anybody know if black men get uncomfortable/angry about black female/white male relationships the same way some white guys get mad about the opposite? Feel free to generalize, I just want an answer.

I want to say yeah. The most common reaction across all races and colors when precieving your relationship is assuming the black girl is with the white guy because of money, which is gross

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

TenementFunster posted:

my girl does get salty as gently caress whenever she sees a black guy with a white girl though, mostly because she thinks it is a sign of black men capitulating to racial beauty standards.

Ugh god why is that black guy dating a white girl? It must be because he only wants white beauty standards. He can't handle natural black beauty

*spends hundreds a year on perms, flatirons and head bands*

• Locked thread