Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Gaunab posted:

So would anyone here not date someone because they were in a relationship with someone of a different race?

Mostly dated whites, but I've dated A Black, and I'm dating A White right now. Curiously, I've never had any luck with those of my own "race"*. Not an anime fan, but I wouldn't mind giving an Asian a go.

*University taught to clarify that race is a social construct, and not a real thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Vastarien posted:

When you're out with your significant other, does anyone ever yell slurs like "nanner lover!"?

...is that a black joke? I can't tell. Need a ruling here.

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

Vastarien posted:

It's a banana joke. Because you're a banana(na).

Also I am bad at jokes.

Yeah, I know bud. I was just referring to how some people call black people monkeys, and monkeys eat bananas, and my Dong could, in a pinch, be visually analogized by a banana, and... :thejoke:

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

TenementFunster posted:

yes. and i pulled up the ladder behind me, so good luck.

edit: also my protip is to never, ever talk about race with her. you're never not going to put your stupid white foot in your big pasty mouth.

I'm not even white, and this was still a bad move. I mean, I guess I get it, but those people take that stuff WAY too seriously. It was like, geez lady, do you ever turn off?

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

spud posted:

What sort of Asian are you, one of the good ones or one of the bad ones?

I'm Mexican.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

spud posted:

That's not Asian at all you doof.

I don't recall saying I was Asian. I said I'd like to bang one.

• Locked thread