Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

One time when I was dating an Asian girl I noticed a couple of old rich-looking Asian women looking at us disapprovingly, that felt kinda cool

It is possible it was all in my head and there was just like an ugly homeless guy standing behind us or something though I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Brosnan posted:

And as much as Asians get the short end of the stick from people's racial preferences, I've been in enough gay spaces as a white dude to see that many, many Asian men will make a beeline for a white guy when he walks in, but would never give a black man the time of day.

Straight Asians are kind of the same way tbh

A Korean girl I knew in college said that when she left home her mom explicitly gave her permission to date white dudes but told her black dudes were still off-limits

a bit of a moot point since AFAIK her only long-term boyfriends have been Asian or Pakistani

• Locked thread