Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax
someone post that baby huey newton screencap where he says that dating asians is basically repressed pedophilia

by someone i mean you sabel

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

City of Tampa posted:

i don;t think I've ever even seen a black woman dating a white guy, is this something that actually happens?

because black chicks are hot, especially when they don't have any tattoos or babies and talk like white chicks.

one time while i was working at a movie theater i saw a white man/black woman couple with a couple of mixed race kids so it definitely happens

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

Brosnan posted:

I've seen both. There are plenty of white guys who are only into nonwhite guys (not even a particular race, they just want smooth guys with non-white skin), and obviously plenty more who are only into white.

Actually most of the profiles I see that specifically say "not into white guys" are from black guys. And as much as Asians get the short end of the stick from people's racial preferences, I've been in enough gay spaces as a white dude to see that many, many Asian men will make a beeline for a white guy when he walks in, but would never give a black man the time of day.

Everyone knows it's bad to be racist but people's attractions also aren't under their direct control (else there wouldn't be gay people), so it's this weird space where everyone has preferences but is judgy about other people's preferences if they're excluded by them. So it seems like the best strategy if you don't want to be a dick is to not make people feel lovely by publicly airing all the stuff you don't like?

i loving love black chicks but i bet that came from being around a shitload of black people in my life as a white person

• Locked thread