Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

i make a joke about how we should have a threeway, haha, that's a funny idea right, just kidding, but hey what if we did for real? haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

JiveHonky posted:

what about shortish (non midget) black guy and a puerto rican primordial dwarf

crossing the line imo

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

VendaGoat posted:

I'm guessing you mean something beyond the show "Sleepy Hollow"

Because I would wreck her hollow.

would chuck my pumpkin right in there quickfast

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

OP you forget we've crossed the gonzo identity politics event horizon and now tumblrites of color are demanding brown people stop dating white people

you can keep your standard of beauty, i'm gonna stick with the standard of booty

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

ayyyyyyyy

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

a retard posted:

someone post that baby huey newton screencap where he says that dating asians is basically repressed pedophilia

by someone i mean you sabel

it's posted to the back of my eyelids by now

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Germstore posted:

So as a white 7 I could be dating a black 10? Why didn't anyone tell me this!?

poo poo poo poo poo poo i know what i'm doing this weekend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Colonel Cancer posted:

Jerking off while crying? Same.

yeah but this time it's gonna be to "beautiful black women" instead of the other kind of bbw

• Locked thread