Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
Man, got the little title/semi-credits pop in after the introish portion of route C... and wow... That was quite a way to make it clear that the route won't be much like the previous ones.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Vermain posted:

The thing that they don't really explain much that trivializes most of the Shmup segments is that your definitely-not-a-Gundam's Beam Saber (X) destroys both light and dark projectiles. Assuming you're swinging it at the right time, you can completely clear the board of incoming orbs.

Any hacking wisdom? I really suck at it, stuck on a plot chest in route C, too :(

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

dazat posted:

Looking at A2 makes me suspect the heels on female androids are actually built into their feet. She's not wearing any shoes...

There is a pair of boots in her room...?

Edit: oh, you said A2, not 2B. With A2 it's not clear how much of what she has is actually clothing altogether.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
A certain enemy type makes me wonder if someone on the team was a Serious Sam fan...

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Squidtentacle posted:

This is why I'm trying to encourage anyone who plays this to go through the subquests when they can.

Re: sidequests, route C spoiler:
Big and little sister machines :( I made 2B wear your bows, too

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

ghostinmyshell posted:

I'm always disappointed when streamers have JP vocals on, the soundtrack just isn't the same for some fights :smith:

Oh, that probably changes the lyrics too, doesn't it?
That sounds like it would cut out a lot of emotional impact.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Vermain posted:

Bad news: the creator is dead. All that remains of Yoko Taro is the work in front of us.

And outside that, he did pretty much endorse death-of-an-author'ish reading in that Siliconera interview.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Gamerofthegame posted:

Can we all agree tho that Jackass is the best character

She has the best approach to block puzzles at the very least.

OddObserver fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Mar 23, 2017

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Supremezero posted:

Honestly, 9S is the main character.

Nah. Pod 042 is the main character .

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

AndwhatIseeisme posted:

Something I only noticed reading TDI's LP, is there a reason there was another E-type model accompanying that opening mission? I didn't think they sent those out for routine combat missions, and 2B was already there for 9S.

Completely different thing I noticed on reading it: both 2B and Commander go:
Glory... to mankind