Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

So this is going to be really good, god drat. I don't have a good handle on aiming and firing while dodging and attacking, though. The framerate definitely makes everything feel incredibly smooth, and I really like the glide that clearly coincidentally named 2B does when dodging into a run.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Dec 23, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

The robots are 100% going to be the humans you're trying to retake the planet for.

Or maybe that's too obvious.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Hard mode is not messing around when it comes to damage. One hallway of orb spamming dudes ate through all my small recoveries just from being careless.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Jack Trades posted:

Really? Good to hear.
I haven't played the Demo myself, cause I don't own a console, but I watched a friend play and he didn't get the slowdown once. Which is why I assumed that it wasn't a thing.

It's not a several seconds of witch time kind of thing, just a half second of slow down, if that, to basically confirm that you dodged.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Rainuwastaken posted:

I don't get it, is it a spoiler thing?

As an android, she contains many tubes, and thus is tuby.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

ACES CURE PLANES posted:

So I know it's only tangentially related at best, but I guess Scalebound is now officially dead in the water?

Was anyone actually looking forward to that?

The people desperately clinging to any justification for buying an xbone.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Genocyber posted:

At 900p apparently. Not that I noticed, but it's worth mentioning.

Locked 60 fps is approximately a billion times more important for that game than higher resolution.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I am reaching unbearable levels of hype for this game.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

Sure it's all gonna end in tears and tragedy but we'll have some laughs along the way.

I have faith that my friend 2B will save everyone and make it all better.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

It plays the video from The Ring and you die.

Well, at that point my life will have been complete anyway, so I can accept it.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

2B will protect her little brother 9S.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Bad Seafood posted:

NieR: Automata - Baby Got Backup Drive

Make it happen, mods.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Gibbering posted:

I can hang on for the last countdown pictures! I know I can do it without learning too much!

The third to last one, when you thought it was safe, will spoil everything.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I'm glad it's only 3 days after the PS4 release. I think I can hold out that long.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Tae posted:

There's an auto mode that plays for you if all you want to do is put gear on your character and let it rock.

There is a part of me that hopes that is a requirement for one of the endings.