Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

To save the world from the expanding Zone.

Overlord K posted:

I have a pretty good PC and I'm getting it on PS4 regardless since it'll likely have a special version.

Though I'm also surprised how many people seem to be having interest in the PC version over PS4...

If it'll run at 60 then its a very easy choice. But if there's more on PS4 then that'll be that. I played Nier forever ago but I remember the framerate being pretty bad on 360.

I hope its an awesome port because I really want to play this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

Is the demo out for US accounts too?

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

I liked it, especially the Nier-ish music, but I really didn't like the top down camera.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

How's PS4 Pro performance?

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

This game is really good. I love the little things; the way 2B slows when you run through a bush, the fishing stool, sliding down ladders, the occasional vault over a rock. Music is pretty good too and I just finished up two quests in the first area you visit.

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

When can I open those weird locked chests?

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

So.

I've finished ABC and started the game again. Would it be worth to play through the game again? I bought all the things from that lady and I have 2 hidden trophies left.

What now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Monolith.
Jan 28, 2011

8-Bit Scholar posted:

Hacking is fun.

Even with all the chip upgrades, I never felt it was very powerful. Get that one small sword to lv 4, stack crit chips, and bask in your prowess (on normal anyways.) Auto heal/offensive heal is real nice too.