Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Looks like grinding for weapon upgrades might actually be enjoyable this time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
So has anyone been able to find out if you can power the elevator or something? I found two secret areas that make shortctus and I was wondering if there was one for the elevator.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
So in route B can anyone tell me how to hijack bots?. I've done it once and only once and the rest of the time they always explode.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
Guess I got the timing wrong because I've tried that a few times and no dice. I'll see if I can do it from a mile away next time.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I'm glad I didn't spoil myself on the music because hearing bits of The Dark Colossus Destroys All gave me goosebumps.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
So I take it that chips can only go to +6? I bought two of them from Emil with the intent to fuse them and they didn't show up in the list.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
He has a different moveset if you evade first then attack but other than that yeah. It's finicky so the best way to do it is from a neutral dodge.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011

Night Blade posted:

Dont play hard mode.

This. Redoing the whole level when you die is annoying as gently caress. At least you can switch it back after you finally find the first save point.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011

alcharagia posted:

I got the E Ending. (MASSIVE SPOILERS) So since my save data's gone, what's the superboss fight with Emil like?

Imagine 6 or 7 giant heads all shooting eye lasers constantly and spitting hundreds of tiny heads. It also has a self destruct timer that will instantly game over you and get ending Y if you don't do something about it. I decided not to erase my file since I had like 17 more endings to go and that fight.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I kind of want a chip that nerfs my attack so I don't one shot everything now that I'm at level 81. I don't even need to use A2's unique abilities because of it. It's especially bad when I want to enjoy my favorite bosses for the fight and the music but I end up killing them in two seconds.

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I did not know that changing pods also affects your shots in flight mode until that voice actor stream showed it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marogareh
Feb 23, 2011
I decided to repair one in a lategame arena and boy was I surprised when it decided to attack me.