Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Got the NieR Art book for Christmas this year. First time owning a videogame art book so don't have any points of comparison but it seems nice! I thought the pages that focused on Plato were particularly striking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

yoko taro i love you but please make a non-mobile game

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

WaltherFeng posted:

He's made like 3 non mobile rpgs in one year or so
fair enough

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

imhotep posted:

Those card games?

yep

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

C&D can be done in the same playthrough since you can just reload a save before the end sequence after doing ending C and pick the D choice instead.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

DanielCross posted:

Because we cannot have peace on this Earth, the recent Nier concert had some new Lore Stuff, post-Ending-E Automata stuff, stuff from the Replicant remake, and of all things, seemingly canonizing elements of the Church Hoax, because why the gently caress not.

Looking forward to seeing this at the Atlanta show :unsmigghh:

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Midjack posted:

Yoko Taro appeared onstage in Atlanta at the NieR: Orchestra Concert tonight.

Really wasn't expecting that. What an awesome show.

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Larryb posted:

Was he wearing the Emil head?

He sure was!

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Midjack posted:

He never appears in public without it. Though in 2020 he had on a flat cardboard Emil mask when signing autographs.

I felt like they made better use of the choir this time, though I'd still love to see the choir join Emi and J'Nique for "Weight of the World" in a live show.

I had the same thought about Weight of the World. I also thought it was strange that they didn't use the choir for Shadowlord. I'm sure there's a good reason but definitely missed their presence on that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

susan b buffering
Nov 14, 2016

Oh yeah that's standard practice. The FF7: Rebirth show in December is going to be performed by the ASO :)