Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

between this, XV, and WoFF, I'm going to be spending a lot of early 2017 playing Square-Enix games :shepface:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jack-Off Lantern posted:

It plays the video from The Ring and you die.

well that would explain why Yoko Taro is climbing out of my TV

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Well, time to wait a day for this to download. Thank god my buddy Weiss is coming along for the trip. I hope that jerk has something to say to me!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Well, Yoko's got a pretty twisted sense of humor.

I died after eating a fish and I died when I removed my OS chip. This goddamn game.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

So, uh, I managed to make it to a forest last night.

I'm not sure where the machines found their concept of chivalry, let the idea of a mounted knight, but jeez louise, they've been training for this for a while. And uh, I did NOT like what went down at the top of that castle. That was really, really hosed up. :stare:

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

So, still on A here, but I've searched this drat factory up and down for 11B's black box and it just isn't anywhere! Am I supposed to come back here later for it? I got this quest pretty early on, before fast transport, so I figured I could pick it up and help a friend out.

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

I must have the dumbest luck because I've found both of the pods by complete accident. I found the first one just running around in the desert and I just found the second one because I forgot that fishing was in the game and did so in the spot where it is. Goddamn. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

CJacobs posted:

Ahem

*steps up to microphone, gives it a few taps and nods solemnly while listening to the feedback whine*

*takes a deep, pointed breath*

Where's Kainé

Exactly. :hai: