Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Hexenritter posted:

wait... there's an upskirt achievement? :lol: but(t) of course there is

Yoko Taro gonna Yoko Taro

You have to actively try for it, unlike the default camera which just drops to the ground every time you start running anywhere.

e: lol for anyone that didn't buy every single achievement

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 12:01 on Mar 29, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Spermanent Record posted:

I like the gameplay. Dante was a fun character, I guess. I don't have anything against (non-perv) anime. I just don't have time for other media in my life anymore.

I mean if you you like the gameplay of DMC will Nier provide the same satisfying combos and er, thump?

Not even close.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Robiben posted:

Oh hey, someone collected high quality achievement icons.

Spoilers in the link.
http://imgur.com/a/WQUAd

Might make good avs.

:rice:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

HenryEx posted:

Man, you really missed the point, then.

He's just getting his data from his backup on the bunker :v:

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

THE loving MOON posted:

Guhhh I was going to get all the achievements the honest way, but I ended up breaking once I found out I need to go hunting for a bunch of rare enemy types to get the rest of the elaborate gadgets I needed to upgrade all of my pods. I've got 90% unit data but that extra 5% would be pretty awful to try and find. I'm just going to get the last one I need (the all endings one) and call it good. I love this game and don't want it to end, but I don't want my last experience with it for a while to be an awful grind.

Emil is a pretty great boss fight, it's like Hegel if it didn't suck.

Just buy the achievement from the secret shop.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Nina posted:

I'm sad that nobody got a dadNier costume

:agreed:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

hatty posted:

Played halfway through the original on my PS3 before I had the yellow light problem and lost all my saves but this version seems so much better than that one. Glad I didn’t listen to the downers before release saying the new soundtrack was a downgrade and the graphical changes ruin the vibe. Always thought the original looked like a butt and played like one too, very nice improvements all around so far.

The new soundtrack is at best a sidegrade, but imo a lot of the remixes are just worse than the original. :colbert:

The graphics and gameplay are much improved though.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK fucked around with this message at 15:03 on Apr 24, 2021