Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Cedar ridge. Iowa whiskey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Its cheap, its local, and fulfills the requirements of the thread. Stop being so loving racist.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Pshaw. Its decent.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Drank some woodford reserve, not bad.

Dewars is loving gasoline though, gently caress that. Have a bottle of Ten High im aftaid to drink though. Should i be worried? Is it bottom shelf or is it sit on the floor tier?

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

NiffStipples posted:

I enjoyed Old Crow. 4 Roses is pretty good too.

Tried 4 roses the other day on a friends advice. Wasn't TERRIBLE, but wasn't amazing either. A solid B to B- I'd say. I had a drink for free, how much does a bottle run?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Marshall Louis posted:

If you can find it, Vat 69 (blend scotch) is cheap as gently caress but really good.

Yeah ok Captain Nixon.

• Locked thread