Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
evan williams best whiskey under $20 a fifth, do not pass go, do not drink beam

ZombieParts posted:

People that recommend Old Crow are totally trolling and if you buy it, you're taking advice from very mean people who want you to drink Kerosene

when i drank whiskey ironically it was without fail old crow or fighting cock

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

owls or something posted:

All whiskey tastes the same to me. I remember a guy I know passing around some super expensive bottle of Jonnie Walker and I tried it. I was like "yeah this is really great mam, wow". But really it just tasted the same as everything else I've ever tried.

I like Yukon Jack. That's whiskey I think?

ever since i quit smoking and moved to colorado most whiskey tastes like literal flat soda sugar water to me. probably more the effect of the former than the latter, but both at the same time gave me a taste for the dry poo poo.

crown and beam are like jolly ranchers in a bottle. ugh

• Locked thread