Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I never post here, but have been buying myself Lums since 2011 and I wanna see what happens if I post itt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

a kitten posted:

Perhaps you are sleep-buying the rest of them for the rest of us. Check your bank account! :retrogames:

I wish I could take credit for it, but it's not me. Alot of you have really great ones, and I'm pretty jealous of some of them. Whoever is doing it is making the forums a better place.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I had a day off and made some Lums. If the serial Lumist wants to use them, feel free. If anyone wants to buy them for themselves and pretend, feel free. Sorry for the bad quality. I'm not good at this kind of thing. Also a PMMM one in case anyone also likes Kyoko. Putting it in a spoiler because it's a ton of images and maybe that's what I should do? I don't know the etiquette on this sort of thing. Sorry for the super long post.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

The Devil Tesla posted:

One of these things is not like the other

The one with the Japanese, the one with the row of blank pixels because I'm bad at editing and got lazy, the kigurumi, the sketchy one, the one(s) I did an awful crop job on? Take your pick.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
One more Lum I edited but decided not to use. I think I did a better edit job on this one, at least.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Julias posted:

It did, but whether he bought it or the lum giver did is the real question.

It wasn't the Lum giver.

voltcatfish posted:

the animated lum was cuter

Oh, sure. Now someone likes it.

edit: I'll probably change it back if I can figure out how to make the quality a little better within the restriction. Or I'll just give up and use the old one.
double edit: There. Better quality, and fits the higher size limit.

Hrist fucked around with this message at 02:50 on May 12, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Pretty much everyone that doesn't like UY at first comes around eventually. It's a great series. (I used to have a billion relevant screens for reactions to ever single situation ever in life from going through the series forever ago, but that was 2 busted laptops ago, so this is the best I have for this now.)

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread