Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Now I feel bad for thinking of The Artist Formerly Known as Prince Iaukea first.

Really, I just feel bad for thinking about Prince Iaukea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
There's absolutely nothing wrong with serious journalists using her death as a springboard to raise a discussion about the various abuses and longstanding problems in the wrestling business. We need that, instead of rabid Nancy Grace fearmongering.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I'm pretty sure emergency room doctors deliberately gave my ex-girlfriend medicine she'd told them she was allergic to (she'd had it before and it caused severe nausea) because they thought she was an addict trying to get free drugs. (I took her to the ER for severe pain following a LEEP procedure.)

• Locked thread