Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

FactsAreUseless posted:

*tweets twice daily*

*works 20 hours a week*

I'm the Flinstones bird that says "ot's a living" haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I'm going to spend the next hour approving internal e-mails while adding paragraphs explaining which hashtags we encourage our employees to use over the next few weeks.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I'm leading a steering committee on setting up a new internal social media network for employees. Despite having $500k to spend on this and sending out weekly status updates to the entire company, the IT guys just work in gyra, the sales guys are all 50 year old smokers with trucker tans, and the office staff are mostly worried that they'll have to have their security badge pic on it.

I could afford to pay for sex but I'm so disgusted with myself I cannot imagine the touch of another feeling good. I live in America.

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Jellidelic posted:

we'll develop an internal social network to keep clear and accessible lines between all our employess, tell em they'll have freedom if they telecommute. freedom to work from home, in the car, out in the park, wherever!
work'll set em fuckin free alright

This tool will help our company of ~300 people very quickly identify who can help them solve problems!

*quietly deletes all copies of the org chart*

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Command Ant posted:

Hello, I am the PR representative of your company, but I am really just a glorified blogger who runs your company's Twitter. I am well into adulthood, but I still act (and post) like I'm in high school. I cannot do anything, including my job, without injecting my childish personal politics into it, and I constantly get into arguments online using your company's profiles. Any time someone complains about your company, its products, or my conduct, I respond with the kind of immaturity that would make a normal adult wince in embarrassment.

Eventually, my immaturity and terrible judgement will lead to my very public firing. Despite a small group of emasculated Internet losers trying to make a big deal out of this, I will be easily replaced and forgotten.

Hi if you're skinny I will probably want to kiss you

• Locked thread