Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

people who don't understand 21st century industry, but have a 20th century entrepreneurial spirit will hire me and not know why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

I'm the actually useful social media guy who's buying user information for our companies marketing staff, and is collecting palpable data to demonstrate and understand responses to whatever it is this company does.
Not nearly as good at managing my personal brand though so I make a full zero less than OP in spite of the fact that I actually do something that requires a decent STEM degree.

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

hahaha human being thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Listen, I'm not the only bright eyed JC dropout turned "self-educated" media master you've met in these interviews today. I know this.
But I have something other media experts don't bring to the table.
It was more or less the birth of this viral gag reaction internet we know today. It's a real quiet giant, an ace up the sleeve.
It's like having the freemasons of the internet as a core audience, every member of which brings their own savvy and following along with them.
Can't tell you where, the beauty is in the secret, but I can say... if you hire me, this company is protected

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

I'm leading a steering committee on setting up a new internal social media network for employees. Despite having $500k to spend on this and sending out weekly status updates to the entire company, the IT guys just work in gyra, the sales guys are all 50 year old smokers with trucker tans, and the office staff are mostly worried that they'll have to have their security badge pic on it.

I could afford to pay for sex but I'm so disgusted with myself I cannot imagine the touch of another feeling good. I live in America.

we'll develop an internal social network to keep clear and accessible lines between all our employess, tell em they'll have freedom if they telecommute. freedom to work from home, in the car, out in the park, wherever!
work'll set em fuckin free alright

• Locked thread