Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
I enjoy this animation from Japan, a country which historically has pursued an imperialist policy but which after being victim of a immoral but arguably necessary nuclear attack has turned into a friendly, American-aligned state. I hope that people in the year 2016 acknowledge me as a person with actual critical thinking skills who will judge me as good or bad on my own merits and not as a mentally disabled person who reflexively hates East Asians but not Germans or any of the other eastern Europeans who were forced on pain of total destruction to accept fascist domination when it could have just have easily taken place in the country in which I live.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
thanks for listening btw

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe

Drad_Bert posted:

I enjoy this animation from Japan, a country which historically has pursued an imperialist policy but which after being victim of a immoral but arguably necessary nuclear attack has turned into a friendly, American-aligned state. I hope that people in the year 2016 acknowledge me as a person with actual critical thinking skills who will judge me as good or bad on my own merits and not as a mentally disabled person who reflexively hates East Asians but not Germans or any of the other eastern Europeans who were forced on pain of total destruction to accept fascist domination when it could have just have easily taken place in the country in which I live.

Drad_Bert fucked around with this message at 08:36 on Apr 22, 2016

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Vlad Voinvovich you rotten xumka! How didn't I recognize you before!?

• Locked thread