Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Die you tell her you have a banner ad option?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Lowtax posted:

oh really: [url]https://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:1f08LV0sYFsJ:https://jessicanexus.wordpress.com/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us[/url]

Jessica Dupre posted:

This one time, I confessed my robot fetish to a boyfriend early in our relationship. He didn’t quite understand at first. He asked, “So you mean you’d have sex with R2D2?”

“No, not exactly.” It was funny to picture though. So I tried to clarify:

“What I mean is you could sort of wind me up like a doll, or wind me up too tight and I’ll break, and you’ll have to fix me.”

He scrunched his face. “Isn’t that more of a doll fetish though?”

“That’s just one example,” I said. “There’s lots of things I fantasize about.” If I’d known better, I could’ve avoided a lot of confusion by showing him the Duran Duran video “Electric Barbarella.” (I still get shivers when watching it.) The more we talked, it seemed like the less he understood. Boo. When someone can’t even get their heads around the idea, it kinda kills the mood.

:stonkhat:

Lugnut Seatcushion
May 4, 2013
Lipstick Apathy

BigBadSteve posted:

Must be her 'time of the month.'

fembot needs an oil change? :shrug:

theultimo
Aug 2, 2004

An RSS feed bot who makes questionable purchasing decisions.
Pillbug
This was her SOMETHING AWFUK IS SEXIST rant

quote:

The other day, I joined the comedy discussion boards at Something Awful. Granted, this is not a nice place. You don’t go there looking for emotional support. Neither did I. But because I’ve got nothing to lose with this blog and my memoir, I set up an account and started looking for a place to open a discussion thread. I’ve done the whole book store circuit thing and I couldn’t make it work for me. I’m just not warm and fuzzy enough to keep up a happy veneer and look at wedding dress albums with the cashier when nobody shows up. In fact, most of my book readings were disasters, and probably my fault because I’m quite sarcastic when pushed and my stories were dark, like Angela Carter dark. So with this book, I want to phone it in as much as possible and see what I can do from my desk in between grading papers and writing research articles. Hence, $15 to check out the most popular discussion board online seemed like a bargain.

But things got rocky. Something Awful isn’t exactly newcomer friendly, so I wasn’t surprised when men jumped at a chance to get snarky about my topic’s questionable relevance to more serious issues, like Donald Trump’s hair. I wasn’t even surprised that some people took a swipe at me for shamelessly plugging my blog. In my defense, half the posts on these threads go off-topic. There’s an entire thread called “Dad Talk” where members carry on an almost unbearable dialogue about social media games and military ranks. It has nothing to do with politics at all, and yet that one and many others subsist without harassment. However, introducing any subject related to women’s interests in a non-designated space met with immediate hostility, and the sexist jibes began to pile up fast. At first, I thought maybe I should just shut down my thread and regroup. Instead, I saw an opportunity to have some fun. It certainly didn’t hurt my web traffic.

All in all, it was a good day online. There’s no way I could’ve had this much fun at a book festival, standing up before 75 people and reading softly into a microphone. Being a cartoon author is tremendous fun so far. Can’t wait for next week.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

quote:

Not only was it exquisite in its beauty, the emotional range enabled by the breakthrough nano technology made her more than just indistinguishable from a real woman. It made her better, more feminine, more caring, more alluring and seductive when she wanted to be. She was more woman than any woman could ever be.

What possible woman writes this about women.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
why didnt you tell her to get facefucked OP

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Chinatown posted:

why didnt you tell her to get facefucked OP

because I am a gentleman

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
Wait, SA is the "most popular discussion board online"? And when did it become $15?

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Helical Nightmares posted:

Wait, SA is the "most popular discussion board online"? And when did it become $15?

she bought a cartoon woman avatar to emphasize her womanness to try and prompt sexist comments she could take screenshots of lol.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Lowtax posted:

because I am a gentleman

Fair enough. Well done and G*d Bles.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Stupid bitch, I'm not a "man"!

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Who made sexy comments to her lmao

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
"questionable relevance to more serious issues, like Donald Trump’s hair. "

:laugh: She should have posted in FYAD.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

theultimo posted:

this is a pretty tame rant, all things considered. I've seen worse. did she even post screenshots or evidence?

'I'm gonna go on the message board known for relentlessly making GBS threads on all things and post my blog about hot teachers needing special training and robot sex! nothing can go wrong!"

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

this lady wants to gently caress robots :lol:

wait no she wants to be a robot and be hosed

Crazy robot lady posted:

Greg could imagine the caption for this one already: “Jessica Nexus-9 is more than a bedroom companion. Her overhauled A.I. makes her the perfect girlfriend, wife, or mistress if you like. She’ll go with you anywhere.”

I can understand why she wants to increase her social media presence. Searching "Jessica Nexus" just gets a bunch of results of Jessica Alba mods for fallout & skyrim from the nexus.

Cowman fucked around with this message at 07:44 on Apr 22, 2016

Hydrocodone
Sep 26, 2007

I think the bastard v bitch point is off but the rest seems good.

Approved. I vote for "yes." Whatever you need before you can send this, I don't know how the SA community approval system works now.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lowtax you could have got her to delete her social media presence with like 25% of the words you used.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Probably Magic posted:

What possible woman writes this about women.
an insincere twitter tran

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Cowman posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=217996

There have been 25 posts made by JessicaDupre, an average of 17.63 posts per day, since registering on Apr 20, 2016. JessicaDupre claims to be a female.

My mom thought I was a robot imposter once and wanted to kill me.

Post Count
Post Rate
17.63 per day
Last Post
Apr 21, 2016 21:17
Interests
Writing & living
Occupation
Public Intellectual, Fellas

Edit: What's the most recent tumblrina term for robot otherkin now a days?

sketch_nimrod
Apr 1, 2010
:owned:

Pastry Mistakes
Apr 6, 2009

I remember signing up way back when...

quote:

"Do u have money?"
"Yes!"

"Choose a username and password (it better not suck)"
"Done and done!"

"Women are sluts."
"..."

There were actually no poll options to choose from for the slut statement, it was more like an ominous warning. Then my computer froze. Eventually I took part in a Photoshop Friday it was pretty sweet.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
women be shoppin

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Helical Nightmares posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=217996

There have been 25 posts made by JessicaDupre, an average of 17.63 posts per day, since registering on Apr 20, 2016. JessicaDupre claims to be a female.

My mom thought I was a robot imposter once and wanted to kill me.

Post Count
Post Rate
17.63 per day
Last Post
Apr 21, 2016 21:17
Interests
Writing & living
Occupation
Public Intellectual, Fellas

Edit: What's the most recent tumblrina term for robot otherkin now a days?

robotniks

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

Cowman posted:

robotdiks

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I went to one of those massagonists at the mall once with my orange Julius after I hit up the oxygen bar. They had one of those chairs with the hollow face pad. It wasn't great but it wasn't terrible. :shrug:

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

LordArgh posted:

SA needs a safe space for terrible posters where they can go and be terrible, imo

well they keep gassing hellthread :shrug:

Sialia
Feb 12, 2016

Jesus this chick sounds insufferable. Can we ban her from internetting too?

MaxPowers
Dec 29, 2004
CARO HAS BEEN COMPROMISED BURN EVERYTHING LOWTAX

R U N

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Cowman posted:

you forgot the most important part of the fantasy; "if robot-her breaks the man has to take her apart and fix her and put her back together again and she's grateful"

I'm not kidding that is apparently extremely important to her getting her rocks off lol

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

this forum is getting soft. not one person in that thread suggested, in a polite tone, that she should introduce herself in fyad before posting anything. loving casuals

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

you forgot the most important part of the fantasy; "if robot-her breaks the man has to take her apart and fix her and put her back together again and she's grateful"

I'm not kidding that is apparently extremely important to her getting her rocks off lol

what a progressive feminist, wanting a man to do everything for her :rolleyes:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
To know SomethingAwful is to understand the way America romanticizes the dehumanization of women and othering of non-white cultures to justify a legacy of colonization and cultural appropriation.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Goon kickstarter for one way ticket to Japan.

Helical Nightmares fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Apr 22, 2016

Propaganda Hour
Aug 25, 2008

after editing wikipedia as a joke for 16 years, i ve convinced myself that homer simpson's japanese name translates to the "The beer goblin"
Hey congratulations to you too Lowtax, we couldn't have done it without you making this all possible. I think I'll celebrate by buying a new AV tomorrow!

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

this is actually p hot tho. anyone know what the shorthand keywords to use on pormhub if I wanna find more?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

theultimo posted:

Oh poo poo dad talk lol

The blog is private now

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

quote:

This one time, I confessed my robot fetish to a boyfriend early in our relationship. He didn’t quite understand at first. He asked, “So you mean you’d have sex with R2D2?”

“No, not exactly.” It was funny to picture though. So I tried to clarify:

“What I mean is you could sort of wind me up like a doll, or wind me up too tight and I’ll break, and you’ll have to fix me.”

He scrunched his face. “Isn’t that more of a doll fetish though?”

“That’s just one example,” I said. “There’s lots of things I fantasize about.” If I’d known better, I could’ve avoided a lot of confusion by showing him the Duran Duran video “Electric Barbarella.” (I still get shivers when watching it.) The more we talked, it seemed like the less he understood. Boo. When someone can’t even get their heads around the idea, it kinda kills the mood.
:stonkhat:

Lmak @ all you bastards pretending this isnt hot as gently caress though

lorn Wayne
Jan 7, 2006

:staredog::meowth::pipe:
Oh great, you all but give up your youtube presence and then destroy one of the funniest social media presences on the internet of known celeb jessica dupre. Well done. :mad:

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot
one day i'll buy this site and make it the hug box this lady deserves

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drad_Bert
Jun 26, 2013

by Smythe
Jokes on you, I contribute nothing of value and I'm a man :smug:

• Locked thread