Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
autoaim.cfg
Aug 6, 2005
:qq: WHINY SHITHEAD :qq:
*drops mic*

Lime Tonics posted:

Now I remember the name of that movie. Cherry 2000. It is a movie where a guys robot wife blows a fuse so he hires a Tank Girl type woman to go to the robot factory to find the fuse. The 80s were weird.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092746/

It's probably on netflix.

As a connoisseur of bad 80's sci-fi movies I can say that Cherry 2000 is pretty neat.
It's really.... "80's", if you know what I mean.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BR542tQhXJo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Onkel Hedwig
Jun 27, 2007

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

it's the internet. i could be a saudi prince, or a committee of marketing students. you can't know and it would be so dumb to try. here's another paragraph about how things are not always what they seeeeeeeem.

What's with all the Lum avatars lately?

Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.

JessicaDupre posted:

Let me come down to your level for a minute, you obsolete 1980s-style bugbot:

savage

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord

Onkel Hedwig posted:

she hot

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

Onkel Hedwig posted:

Cool girl from a dreamier, care-free decade.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3773049

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.

JessicaDupre posted:

Let me come down to your level for a minute, you obsolete 1980s-style bugbot.

Are you flirting with That Robot here? Because I'm assuming yes.

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

lol, you post on adtrw

Dinosaurmageddon
Jul 7, 2007

by zen death robot
Hell Gem
Jessica,

You have been misrepresenting yourself and disguising your intentions from square one, and so now - understandably - a magnifying lens is being pointed at you. With all this light being shone on you, it might be a good time to take a look at yourself as well.

You don't need to stay here, you don't need to post here - this isn't a roleplay forum either per se unless you've got some comedic persona you'd like to interact with. Most people try to least be honest with themselves and who they are or at least who they'd like to be, someday, ironically or otherwise.

If you're a writer whose only inspirations involve fantasies of robots being raped and "dismantled" then you have serious problems, regardless of gender. :therapy:

:vapes:

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.

unidentify_loser posted:

state ur name or ur familial/grapevine association to me as i am 4getful these days

idc if ur justin etc or my brother mark\

where is the great deceiver

hi hello whats up mang

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
thread overdelivers on promises and gives two deceivers for the price of one

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
you could say this threade is a real den of deception. a maze of mystification, if you will. truly a sanctuary of subterfuge

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Kajeesus posted:

Speaking as a dude, I don't think her self insert robot smut is aimed at the dude demographic.

Duh, it's not aimed at humans, it's for robot wanking only.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Jessica, if you're a good writer you should post a story in the Thunderdome thread. The link is under my avatar. As you see, I'm a loser, but the general quality of the stories is also nowhere near to your Austin Powers incest fanfics, so those scrubs, me included, can learn a thing or two from you. Notice how long that sentence was, we all clearly need your help there.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

NELSONBOT, YOU JUST SPIN AROUND IN A CIRCLE.

E:

JessicaDupre posted:

the closest you've ever come to a woman is a blow-up doll
ill have you know that some of us goons have taken the sticker off their truck and started loving fat chicks

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

JessicaDupre posted:

Let me come down to your level for a minute, you obsolete 1980s-style bugbot: people like you will always act on their assumptions and ignore what they don't want to believe. I could imagine all kinds of things about you, like maybe you live in your mom's basement and the closest you've ever come to a woman is a blow-up doll. Do I say them? No. Because while they seem to be true based on your behavior here, you might be completely different from the constant irritant I see on this thread. That probably means I'm not suited for this place. I gave it a shot, though.

Please forgive Thot Robat. He is very earnest and enthusiastic, which are admirable qualities, but he can be pretty rude to newcomers from time to time. It's all in good fun, and you've taken it quite well for a person with genuine mental retardation. I think, if you stick it out, you may not find exactly what you're looking for here at the SA forums, but we will have fun just dunking on you over and over again as if you were a toddler, because, let's be honest, you have the emotional intelligence of a toddler, and that's kind of an asset around here! I'm reminded of a .gif image of the Simpsons character Sideshow Bob, surrounded by a multitude of rakes. He tries to advance, and, no matter the direction, each step invariably results in a rake popping up and hitting him in the face. That's your life, and to me, it's really funny. So don't go. I love you. :blush:

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

JessicaDupre posted:

Let me come down to your level for a minute, you obsolete 1980s-style bugbot: people like you will always act on their assumptions and ignore what they don't want to believe. I could imagine all kinds of things about you, like maybe you live in your mom's basement and the closest you've ever come to a woman is a blow-up doll. Do I say them? No. Because while they seem to be true based on your behavior here, you might be completely different from the constant irritant I see on this thread. That probably means I'm not suited for this place. I gave it a shot, though.

Look at the words you wrote

Look at them

bad robot

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

JessicaDupre posted:

Can we realtalk for a moment here? Not in a jokey-joke "Let's realtalk: Girls disgust me" kind of way like I posted earlier, but in a realtalk kind of realtalk way. Actually, let's all pause the thread for a moment and listen to Real Talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6ZLiMe6IQo

Ok, now that the mood is set, let's realtalk: What exactly were you trying to do or prove when you spent 15 dollars to post here? From my perspective, it genuinely looks like your first post here was creating a second off-topic post in the politics forum without knowing that the off-topic discussion thread is an off-topic discussion thread for people who already regularly post in the politics forum (a 'chat' thread, basically). Why would you think that the politics forum needs a second off-topic chat thread? Please, tell me what you were hoping to accomplish.

How you reacted to people acting like your lousy attempt at joking around, in the politics forum of all places, was absolute crybaby poo poo, though. Acting like you are on some next-level poo poo in the thread while never actually once posting something remotely funny, then posting on your blog about how terrible and sexist goons are is not adult behavior.

I don't know if you think people are reacting negatively to your posts here because you present yourself as a woman on the internet or because you have some kinks, but the truth is nobody here gives a poo poo about the genders or kinks of other posters. People are reacting negatively to your posts because you come off as somebody who is desperately trying to be funny and repeatedly failing at it, and instead of moving on and trying to think of another joke about another topic that might be funny later, you throw tantrums and stomp your feet as if you are demanding that people think you are cool and funny. So I want to know, in all earnestness, what the gently caress is your deal?

Keg fucked around with this message at 12:50 on Apr 29, 2016

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Or alternatively, write "Tane" on your dick with a sharpie, and post a photo of it.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Regardless of people's judgments of your sense of humor, I think the salient point is that you have not once tried to engage with anyone while posting here. Even when other authors gave you genuine advice and feedback, you either ignored them or posted a lovely sarcastic "lol you're right I should just delete everything i've written and never write again" response and then went on your blog to complain about goons being aggressively sexist at you. If you actually want to discuss writing or politics or dads, there are forums for all of those things on SA.

Why should anyone on this forum take you seriously, regardless of gender and fetishes, when you refuse to engage with anyone in good faith?

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I saw Keg effortposting! I'm telling!

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Friendly Humour posted:

I saw Keg effortposting! I'm telling!

The Tane post was the effoetpost.

Also my phone automatically capitalizes Tane.

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
tbh that does sound like a pretty fcuking funny thing to write on your dick with a sharpie. Too bad i can only fit T and A on mine

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon
Just fitting T and A on your dick is also a pretty good time :grin:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Keg posted:

The Tane post was the effoetpost.

Also my phone automatically capitalizes Tane.

And misspells effortpost.

Pawl
Sep 9, 2006

I'm seeing this from an AoS perspective.

white primer uber alles
This whole fiasco really reminds me of Sarah Zero

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.
Don't blame me, I voted Trump.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

JessicaDupre posted:

That probably means I'm not suited for this place. I gave it a shot, though.

God I love how salty you still are over getting "kicked out of" D&D.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

You should be happy to get kicked out of DnD as it is worst-subforum.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Ork of Fiction posted:

Please forgive Thot Robat. He is very earnest and enthusiastic, which are admirable qualities, but he can be pretty rude to newcomers from time to time. It's all in good fun, and you've taken it quite well for a person with genuine mental retardation. I think, if you stick it out, you may not find exactly what you're looking for here at the SA forums, but we will have fun just dunking on you over and over again as if you were a toddler, because, let's be honest, you have the emotional intelligence of a toddler, and that's kind of an asset around here! I'm reminded of a .gif image of the Simpsons character Sideshow Bob, surrounded by a multitude of rakes. He tries to advance, and, no matter the direction, each step invariably results in a rake popping up and hitting him in the face. That's your life, and to me, it's really funny. So don't go. I love you. :blush:

i am teh master of rakes and adama will be hit with a bunch of them

also Ork of Fiction, i am usually very nice to newcomers. adama is an exception because he's a fake-rear end robotfucker

adama defiles the name of the proud robot race with his claims of wanting to gently caress us

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

Kajeesus posted:

:eyepop:

Mooktastical
Jan 8, 2008

Who What Now posted:

I thought the "home" 'she' got kicked out of was that robot sex fetish site?

death sext
Nov 4, 2011

Home is where the persecution complex is

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

Who What Now posted:

it' like being salty over being kicked out of the stupid piss baby whining and moaning club

just can't count your blessings

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

MariusLecter posted:

it' like being salty over being kicked out of the stupid piss baby whining and moaning club

just can't count your blessings

"like" but exactly that though

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Kajeesus posted:

goongrats on getting the joke, must be a whole new universe to you

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
Go forth, Ms. Dupree! Anon to the next complete circuit! And know that there is at least one goon in the wilderness of SA that gets really turned on every time a male electrical plug languidly enters a female electrical socket.

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

Keg posted:

write "Tane" on your dick with a sharpie, and post a photo of it.

How much forum cred would I get for this?

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
at least some, I'm sure

be sure to pm your penis to me i'd like to view it

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
:nws::siren::siren::nws: